A compact four-port version of our popular DMX-over-Ethernet management nodes.
Power-over-Ethernet operation makes the Pathport Quattro ideal for truss-mounted locations, while silent, fanless operation allows it to be placed immediately next to the lighting console, no matter where the console must be located. The encoder knob/LCD screen interface provides front panel access to all common configuration parameters. Most user won’t need a computer for configuration.
- Four DMX512 ports, individually configurable
- 10/100Mb Ethernet port
- Front panel UI supports configuration of IP settings, port direction, basic patching and more
- Route DMX on either a universe or channel-by-channel basis
- Map up to eight sources to each output channel, with merge and/or priority options user-set for each source
- Acts as E1.20 RDM proxy controller, when used with freely downloadable Pathport Manager software
- DMX output speed and signal loss behavior user-selectable
- Compact size - two nodes may fit side-by-side in 1RU of space
- Rackmount ears included
- Operates on Poe (Power over Ethernet) or auxiliary 24VDC power supply (accessory)
- Supports the following Ethernet protocols
- E1.31 streaming ACN (sACN)
- Pathport Protocol
- Class 2 Power-over-Ethernet device - 8W maximum
- Operating Conditions: -10 to +50°C, 5-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- USITT DMX512 –1990 ANSI E1.11 DMX512-A R2013
- E1.20 RDM - Remote Device Management
- E1.31 sACN - streaming ACN
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- RoHS 2002/95/EC
- 5.2 lb (2.4 kg)
- 17 x 6 x 1.7 in (432 x 150 x 40mm)
- Code optimization and performance improvements to the merge engine.
- Null Pathport UDP packet fixed. Ports set as inputs, transmitting Pathport Protocol, would occasionally generate an empty data packet, leading to error messages from receivers.
- Premature RDM timeout bug fixed.
- Per-channel priority bug fixed.
- timer rollover bug fix, which could cause output to stop after several weeks without a reboot
- performance optimization for the merge/crossfade engine
- optimized output cut-thru for standard universes when crossfade disabled
- Background RDM discovery turned off by default
- Increase in number of allowable RDM responders to 256 per port
- IGMP improvements
- NFP compatibility bug fixed
- Upgrade memory allocation bug fixed
Due to changes in the operating kernel, Quattros running 3.6.0 or earlier firmware versions must be upgraded through the 184.108.40.206 intermediate operating version. Attempting to upgrade to 3.6.1 or higher from any other firmware version will result in a 'disk full' error or, in some cases, render the Quattro inoperable. (Yes, this means the 3.6.0 version must be downgraded prior to upgrading again.)
Download the 220.127.116.11 trampoline version from here. Microsoft Internet Explorer may change the file extension to ".zip"; however this change doesn't impact the process. Use the 'Import Firmware' option in Pathport Manager to place the file in the correct firmware folder. From the Firmware Upgrade tab, select the Quattro then manually select the 18.104.22.168 firmware. Do NOT use the "Select Latest" button. Once the Quattro is upgraded to 22.214.171.124, the "Select Latest" button may be used to select the 3.7.0 or whatever happens to be the newest firmware version.
Very Important: Quattros with the 3.6.0 version must be downgraded to the 126.96.36.199 version prior to upgrading. Quattros running version 3.6.1 are not affected.
Pathport Quattro 4-Port Node, rear XLR5F connectors
Pathport Quattro 4-Port Node, rear terminal connectors
Pathport Quattro 4-Port Node, rear RJ45 connectors
Wall Mount Kit
Truss Mount Kit
Auxiliary External 24VDC Power Supply for Quattro and Uno nodes
Please note all models using RJ45 connectors for DMX ports are custom-built and are not returnable.