Simple, powerful configuration tool for all Pathway devices.
Pathscape graphical Patch Map view
Pathscape™, the successor to Pathport Manager, is a free software suite for configuration of Pathway's entire product line including VIA™, Pathport™ gateways, Cognito2™, Choreo™, NSB™, Vignette™, and eDIN™ interface cards.
Featuring a brand-new, graphical patch editor, complex sub-universe channel patching can be configured with a simple and intuitive drag-and-drop interface. A familiar and powerful grid view is also provided for more in-depth, line-by-line patching.
Port configuration on VIA switches is also much faster and can be done en masse with copy-and-paste commands.
No need for multiple applications: everything needed to set-up, configure and troubleshoot your Pathway products, both ethernet-based and RDM, is included.
Pathscape comes bundled with the latest firmware for VIA Switches, Pathport gateways, NSB and Vignette.
1 - Pathscape Overview
- Added support for Vignette & NSB 3-Slider Inserts
- Bug fix: VIA16 Link status icons were always grey
- Bug fix: RSTP property now in Network Properties
- Bug fix: Device List filter was hiding device children
- Added support for new product VIA16
- Added support for new product Vignette Clock
- Added support for new properties in Vignette (no. of universes, sACN triggers)
- Bug fix: Allow defining single DMX slow Vignette zone entries with just the start channel
- Bug fix: Virtual console sends wrong sACN sequence number
- Bug fix: Fixed firmware transfer failures due to network packet loss
- Known issue: Show file does not save DMX patch or Vignette snapshots/zones
- Bug fixes for Windows Installer
- Supports Show File Save & Load. Last show file is now automatically loaded on startup
- "Open Recent" flyout menu added
- "New Show" button added
- Supports Choreo eDIN
- DataScope monitoring tool and Virtual Console tool supports ShowNet
- Patch Map saves XY position of items with Show File
- In Patch Map, "Align Items" button aligns items in natural sort order
- When loading a show file, devices not yet online will show a yellow dot next to them. Once online, the dot will change to green, as before
- Removed "Zoom All" and "Aerial View" buttons from Patch Map toolbar
- Patch Map item colors updated
- "Refresh Device" button added
- "Filter" button removed from Device and Message window. Filter is applied automatically when text entered into "Filter" text field