A wall mount version of the popular two-port Pathport® DMX node, specifically designed for connection to permanent equipment, such as dimmer racks, relay panels and architectural lighting. Backbox with conduit knockouts included.
- Two DMX512 ports, individually configurable
- Internal terminal blocks for DMX wire connection
- DMX routing on a universe or channel-by-channel basis
- Multiple source merging or prioritizing
- DMX output speed and signal loss behavior user-set
- Configured over network
- LCD display provides status feedback
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or auxiliary 24VDC power supply (by others)
- E1.20 RDM compliant as proxy device
- Manage up to 128 RDM responders per port
- Supports the following Ethernet protocols:
- E1.31 Streaming ACN (sACN)
- Strand Shownet
- Pathport Protocol
- ETC Net2 (receive only)
- Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 device - 4W maximum
- Operating Conditions: -10 to +50°C, 5-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- USITT DMX512 –1990 ANSI E1.11 DMX512-A R2013
- E1.20 RDM - Remote Device Management
- E1.31 sACN - streaming ACN
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- RoHS 2002/95/EC
- 2.5 lb (1.12 kg)
- 6.25 x 6.25 x 4 in. (159 x 159 x 102 mm)
- Code optimization and performance improvements to the merge engine.
- Null Pathport UDP packet fixed. Ports set as inputs, transmitting Pathport Protocol, would occasionally generate an empty data packet, leading to error messages from receivers.
- Premature RDM timeout bug fixed.
- Per-channel priority bug fixed.
- timer rollover bug fix, which could cause output to stop after several weeks without a reboot
- performance optimization for the merge/crossfade engine
- optimized output cut-thru for standard universes when crossfade disabled
- Background RDM discovery turned off by default
- Increase in number of allowable RDM responders to 256 per port
- IGMP improvements
- NFP compatibility bug fixed
Pathport D-Series Node with two internal user-configured DMX ports