Greatly extend the life of an existing installation while ensuring access to the latest industry standards and protocols, without major retrofit expense.
- Simple component replacement provides new non-volatile RAM and processing for existing nodes
- Ensures compatibility with modern protocols, universe counts and show distribution practices
- E1.20 RDM compliant as proxy device
- Manage up to 128 RDM responders per port
- Supports the following Ethernet protocols:
- E1.31 Streaming ACN (sACN)
- Strand Shownet
- Pathport Protocol
- ETC Net2 (receive only)
- Not suitable for nodes with damaged LCD or I/O ports
- Not suitable for R-Series rackmount nodes
- Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 device - 4W maximum
- Operating Conditions: -10 to +50°C, 5-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- USITT DMX512 –1990 ANSI E1.11 DMX512-A R2013
- E1.20 RDM - Remote Device Management
- E1.31 sACN - streaming ACN
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- RoHS 2002/95/EC
- .5 lb (0.25 kg)
- 3.5”w x 2.75”h x 1.0”d ( 100mm x 75mm x 28mm)
- Code optimization and performance improvements to the merge engine.
- Null Pathport UDP packet fixed. Ports set as inputs, transmitting Pathport Protocol, would occasionally generate an empty data packet, leading to error messages from receivers.
- Premature RDM timeout bug fixed.
- Per-channel priority bug fixed.
- timer rollover bug fix, which could cause output to stop after several weeks without a reboot
- performance optimization for the merge/crossfade engine
- optimized output cut-thru for standard universes when crossfade disabled
- Background RDM discovery turned off by default
- Increase in number of allowable RDM responders to 256 per port
- IGMP improvements
- NFP compatibility bug fixed
Refurbishment Kit for Pathport C-Series and D-Series 'style' nodes